Greetings love! Cheers to Monday, or whatever day it may be right now. Yes, that is how I am feeling. It was quite a weekend, and I am still feeling the effects of being out until the wee hours of Sunday morning (post Jimmy Buffet concert), a long day out in the sun yesterday, and, well, hello Monday. Needless to say, I was feeling my workout earlier this morning, for sure. Okay, but this is besides the point. Let’s start talking about some fall wardrobe essentials because, I don’t know about you, but I am ready for the seasons to change. If you are reading this, and LOVE Summer…sorry, not sorry.
I know that it is hot as all get out right now, so sweaters, coats, and jeans do not seem super desirable BUT, the seasons will be changing before we know it, and I think it is time to start looking through the closet and start seeing what is needed.
Some of my favorite fall wardrobe essentials this year are pieces that are brand new and ones that I have had in my closet rotation for a bit. Since there could have been so much more to showcase, I am thinking I need to make this a regular over the next few weeks.
Here are some of the essentials to make sure you have in your Fall wardrobe this year:
- “Margot” Jeans by L’Agence
- “Laurel” White Blouse by Rails
- “Abriana Multi-Stripe” Sweater by Kut From The Kloth
- “Slim Perfect” Tee Shirt by J. Crew
- “Addison” Skirt in Batik Cheetah by Rails
- “Natasha” Mini Black Dress by Love Shack Fancy
- “Nirvana” Gold Hoops by Electric Picks
- “Rrosiey” Wool Coat by Ted Baker & Trench Coat by Theory
- “Penny Beauty Bow Mule” by Loeffler Randall
- “Kira Chevron Leather Crossbody” Handbag by Tory Burch
Simple, transitional, and easy to pair with so many other pieces in your closet! Do you have a favorite piece that you want me to try out? You know that I am all about trying new things/ensembles!
Here’s to a little retail therapy on a Monday! Gotta love it, right?